Thursday, March 4, 2010

For the love!

Welcome to our blog! We are engaged to be married in May 2010 and I am moving away from my best friend and inspiration...my little sister Aiona. Her condition for letting LeGran take me away from her, was for me to create a blog so that we can share our adventures with her. This is an exciting and fun way to keep in touch a little bit more personally. I am in Hawaii right now with LeGran and we are just getting ready to shoot our engagements, so stay tuned for the results, and enjoy! Aloha Nui!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog now. We are really going to miss you but we are also so happy and excited for you! Send me your email address when you get a chance and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Hope you're having a great time in Hawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad that you guys have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! glad you made a blog. it's a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends and I promise it'll make being away from them easier. ;) you'll still feel connected. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! I actually cried when I read your first post with Aiona in it :) *tear* I'm so excited for you 2 GORGEOUS couple! Take care sis!

    send me your email so I can send you an invite to my blog *if you want one*lol! lishainouye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete